Main Features of the Softener Series
Makes soft water perfect for cooking and food processing.
Uses fibrous activated carbon and ion exchange resin as the filter material. It decreases hard minerals while removing the impurities in the tap water, giving you soft water that is perfect for cooking and food processing. Soft water brings out the flavors in black teas and Japanese teas, and gives rice a fluffy texture.
Can be used for various applications.
In addition to water for cooking, they can be used as water for processing foods such as tofu, noodles as well as for beauty and hairdressing, etc..
Price & Specifications
Structure & Sizes
|NFX-OS||71,500 yen (tax included)|
|PF-05S||99,000 yen (tax included)|
|PF-08S||118,800 yen (tax included)|
|Removed Contaminants||Hardness, free residual chlorine|
|Standard Flow Volume||Under 10 L/minute||2 to 10 L/minute|
|Water Intake Capacity||Hardness
(Tested water concentration: 50 mg/L)
| 8,000 L※1
|Free Residual Chlorine *3
(Tested water concentration: 2 mg/L)
|4,000 L||6,000 L||8,000 L|
|Operating Water Pressure||0.1 to 0.75 MPa
(1.0 to 7.6 kgf/cm2)
|0.05 to 0.75 MPa
(0.5 to 7.6 kgf/cm2)
|Piping Connector Size||G1/2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||40℃|
|Hydrostatic Test Pressure||1.75 MPa (17.8 kgf/cm2) per minute|
|Weight When Full||5 kg||8 kg||11 kg|
- *1 Denotes soft water intake capacity when 90% can be removed when the water source has a hardness level of 50 mg/L.
- *2 Denotes soft water intake capacity when 50% can be removed when the water source has a hardness level of 50 mg/L.
- *3 Denotes total filtered water amount where it is possible to remove 80% of free residual chlorine when the free residual chlorine concentration of the water source is 2 mg/L.
- * When the water source pressure is higher than 0.75 MPa (7.6 kgf/cm2) or when water hammering occurs, please be sure to install a pressure reduction valve before the water softener.
- * Removes the impurities in tap water and reduces hardness with a double filter system that uses fibrous activated carbon and ion exchange resin, giving you delicious soft water.
- * Product design and specifications are subject to change due to improvements or other reason without prior notice.
They remove impurities and odors found in the water and leave in the minerals that makes water delicious, providing you with safe and great tasting water. When it comes to built-in water purifiers, you can see what MEISUI cares about when you take a look at their ease of use for work recognized by even professionals and their filtration power.Learn more