Main Features of the PF Series
Can process large amounts of water in a short amount of time thanks to high filtration power.
Designed with a large capacity so they are perfect for locations with heavy water use such as food product processing factories, hotels and restaurants. Different variations available to choose on depending on use and capacity.
Thoroughly removes odors and impurities with granular coconut shell activated carbon.
Through the fast absorption speed of granular coconut shell activated carbon, free residual chlorine and impurities are thoroughly removed, giving you delicious water.
Set the time you prefer the filtration materials to be backwashed and cleaned with a timer.
By reversing the flow of water and cleaning the filter materials, you can quickly dislodge any impurities which have stuck to the filter materials, maintaining consistent performance of the water purifier. You can set both frequency and time with the controller.
Structure & Sizes
PF-30, PF-50, PF-80Granular Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Model
With its quick absorption power, it takes even more mold smells and organic chlorine compounds out such as free residual chlorine and trihalomethane.
You can set the frequency and time of the automated backwash and cleaning cycles via a controller.
Granular Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
|Type||Type I (Automated Backwash Model)|
|Filter Material Amount||30 L||50 L||80 L|
|Maximum Water Flow||20 L/minute (1.2 m3/hr)||33 L/minute (2.0 m3/hr)||50 L/minute (3.0 m3/hr)|
|Free Residual Chlorine Filtration Power||800,000 L (when 2.0 mg/L)||1,600,000 L (when 2.0 mg/L)||2,200,000 L (when 2.0 mg/L)|
|Operating Water Pressure||0.15 to 0.35 MPa (1.5 to 3.6 kgf/cm2)|
|Pressure Loss||0.02 MPa (0.2 kgf/cm2)||0.05 MPa (0.5 kgf/cm2)||0.07 MPa (0.7 kgf/cm2)|
|Piping Connector Size||25 A|
|Operating Weight||70 kg||130 kg||170 kg|
|Operating Power||AC 100 V|
|Power Consumption||3 W|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||35℃|
|Cleaning Duration||53 minutes|
|Filter Material Usable Life||Within 12 months|
- * Filtration power refers to total filtered water capacity that has been tested to contain 2 mg/L of free residual chlorine and over 80% of that can be removed.
- *Please attach a pressure reduction valve when the source water pressure is over 0.35 MPa (3.6 kgf/cm2).
Additionally, please increase the pressure when the source water pressure is under 0.15 MPa (1.5 kgf/cm2).
- * The life of the filter materials depends also on the water quality of the source and water supply equipment but we recommend replacing the filter materials once a year.
- * Hard water cannot be changed into soft water.
- * Please use only for tap water which contains 0.1 mg/L or more of free residual chlorine.
- * Please be sure to install a pressure regulator before the water purifier if water hammering occurs.
- * A special microswitch (power-free design and sold separately) for controlling the water source pump and magnetic valve while the backwash and cleaning cycles are in operation is available. Please ask us.
- * Product design and specifications are subject to change due to improvements or other reason without prior notice.
They remove impurities and odors found in the water and leave in the minerals that makes water delicious, providing you with safe and great tasting water. When it comes to built-in water purifiers, you can see what MEISUI cares about when you take a look at their ease of use for work recognized by even professionals and their filtration power.Learn more